Guys, would you share food/drink with your girlfriend?

Like would you share a drink... like drink after her or use the same fork or spoon?

Would you let her eat off your plate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I do all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure if she wanted y not?

0|0
    0|0
  • In romantic settings but in general no

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it would be a bit ironic if you were to refuse using the same fork, while last night you had his penis in your mouth...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but she better not be trying to eat all my food. Else I'll have to go super saiyan on her ass, you don't mess with a man and his food. If he's sharing, it means something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind drinking from the same glass but I don't share food from my plate. I hate when people (not a date or GF) just reach over and get their grubby fingers in my food without asking. I have had that happen before.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't a very messy eater or lots of backwash. I personally like doing that because it shows she's interested in all the parts of me, including my tastes and how they compare to hers. It makes things feel more intimate to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Who wouldn't?

0|0
    0|0
  • A close and intimate girlfriend I'm with I would but most times I would rather not

0|0
    0|0
  • If you sharing bodily fluids food and drink shouldn't bother you

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • I would share her my chocolate , one bite me one bite she, one me , one she...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not
    I'd share with friends too

0|0
    0|0
  • if I had one. I would share everything with her. because she's my world. and keeps me happy :)

ps: not to sound to sappy or anything. but I would lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, you probably already share other bodily fluids anyways.

0|0
    0|0