Girls, Would this be a deal breaker on a date?

So I went out for drinks with this girl I met and we sat around talking for hours and got along really well. When we went to go home we got in a cab and stopped by my place to drop me off first as my place was on the way to hers. The whole date went really well but when we said goodbye and I went to get out of the cab she said "whoa, pull your pants up" and I realized that I had a bad case of plumber's butt and accidentally gave her an eye full of buttcrack (smooth, I know). I am not fat or hairy or anything but still probably something she didn't want to see lol and I was extremely embarrassed. I really like this girl and am paranoid that that may have been a dealbreaker for her as it was the last impression of our date. So girls, what would you think if this happened to a guy you were on a date with?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a deal breaker. Sounds like she was being light hearted and funny about it. Next time you ask her out, make a funny about it, like "After dinner we'll go buy me a belt, haha."

Honestly, if it was a deal breaker she wouldn't have brought it up. She'd have kept quiet and deleted you when she got home. Joking is a great sign.

What Girls Said 13

• if she yelled out nice butt i really dont think its a deal breaker for her, she probably just thought it was a bit funny and that was it. it wouldn't bother me in any case

• Thanks :) was just worried that I left a bad impression for our first time hanging out haha

• Haha, not at all! If anything it makes for a cute and funny story!

• No. If you have a nice ass, I wouldn't have said anything... lol.

• lol. Not a dealbreaker...

• Depends on what she thinks about you. If she likes you then its not a dealbreaker, if she already didn't really like you then its definitely a dealbreaker.

• If I really liked you and enjoyed the date then no, it wouldn't be. It would be a story I would mock you about though when we get together.

• It won't be a dealbreaker. :p

I like how she told you beforehand.

• Thanks :) I was just worried that I left a bad impression for our first time hanging out haha I felt pretty embarrassed when she did but I guess I'd rather her tell me beforehand than not tell me at all.

• Haha :) yeah

No worries

• If she's the type of girl you'd want to date, she would just laugh her ass off when she got home.

• I doubt it would be :)

• Thanks :) I was just worried that I left a bad impression for the first time we hung out haha

• And you really hung out, huh? :)

• Haha it more ways than I wanted to :/

• That's not a deal breaker but it certainly wasn't a turn on

• Not a deal breaker for me - I'd find it really funny and laugh about it. I love when funny stuff happens in a relationship - it's where the fondest memories come from.

• Lol, I would definitely have a good, embarrassing laugh out of this, but it is most definitely not a deal breaker. If she's open enough with you to tell you that you have plumber's crack, she won't be running off screaming from that.

• course not she's teasing you. if she was embarrassed she wouldn't have said anything. make a joke of it if she brings it up again.