How to ask guy to hang out during summer?

Not a full on date because I dont think he knows me all too well. We talked once and he has been dropping hints that he likes me but I have been getting mixed signals. I dont have the confidence and self esteem to ask him. But I really wanna hang out with him. How can I ask? We are both becoming seniors next school year. Plus I may be moving this summer in the next few months and I will be sad that I never said anything. We are both in the same neighborhood...

Most Helpful Girl

• From where do you know him from? Do you have his facebook?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in your same position right now (other then moving though). My crush has dropped many many signals that he likes me as well, though we've only had 5 conversations. So here's what I'd say you should do. If you have his number or snapchat, then text or snapchat him in a friendly way saying something like, "hey, what's up?". If he responds, have a friend, y conversation with him, and later if it goes well, ask to hang out with him. And there you go! Good luck!

• Ask him if he wants to see a movie or eat somewhere

• Just ask do you want to hang out, since I may move at the end of summer?