Guys, What makes girls sexually attractive?

I just have no idea, still.

Please give me some detailled descriptions of what makes women hot!

Details are important. I need to know what about their body or hair or face or other things is attractive to you.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If you go for the looks only:

Young looking and athletic body (not too fat, not too thin), good waist-to-hip ratio, pretty and smiling face (with nice teeth), nice and well-rounded boobs.

Other stuff: Grace, elegance, sophisticated, passionate, warmth, confidence, provocative.

Finally, somehow subtly showing that you are being sexually active and sexually aroused in front of the man will make the guy extremely attractive to you. There is something about a pretty woman staring at you with the "I want you now" eyes.

What Guys Said 20

• - Relatively slender
    - A noticeable waistline (waist smaller than bust/hips)
    - Long (ish) hair - shoulder-length or longer
    - Pretty face
    - Natural smile (as opposed to "resting bitch face")
    - Nice breasts (not necessarily big, but firm and shapely)
    - Nice ass (my tastes run towards "medium" rather than "extra large")

And along with this are non-physical attributes, such as:

- confidence
    - a positive attitude
    - a fun personality
    - some intelligence
    - sexual confidence

• Women are made sexually attractive, its just some show it more than others, but every woman is uniquely sexually attractive in her own way, x

• I'm gonna sound like I'm lying when I say her personality. I've met many attractive women, even had Miss Minnesota come to my school as she was a student there, and found her hot, but not attractive. Like you can be a model (got one of those at the school too), you can be Miss America for all I care, but if you're a bitch I'm a rare guy that'll look at that and see something not worth walking past, let alone looking at.

• It's kinda hard for me to describe it... like I could approach a super hot girl and have a normal conversation without feeling attracted to her.

When I felt I found that right girl, its more like feeling the spark the moment we talked. Kinda like the butterflies in the stomach feeling.

To everyone else, she might look average, but to me she's everything I'd want and I'm infatuated with her.

I don't know why!!

• Wicked eyes, nice body, tight clothes, lace, confident walk, shiny hair, lipstick, white teeth, likes to touch.

• Small Features such as a small pointy nose, a little shorter than me , nice slim body, athletic type, blue eyes , long dark wavy hair , white or light skin, and form fitting clothes on. Granted this is only my take, there will be a lot different opinions on this

• Being Unnatractive ;)

• small waist
    wide hips
    narrow shoulders
    nice round ass
    big and firm tits
    long straight hair
    thin feminine hands and fingers with nails done
    thigh gap
    puffy cameltoe
    fully shaved light pink pussy
    slut face (full lips, caucasian nose)

• Sexually... it goes a little bit further than just looks. For example, a perfect 10 girl (great face and body) with a deep manly voice probably will turn off 9 out of 10 guys. Turn ons are purely individual. It's just whatever you like.

• Everything about her

• All of her makes her hot!

• The way there body looks, and sometimes, how they might talk, it could be seductive, and that could also be a turn on.

• why do you wanna be sexy? Be honest, clever, good humour and helpful. That's enough for an avarage man.

• It depend on the guy... On how he thinks and how he wants... If the girl dresses like the guy loves then the guy will say "You're so hot."...

• waist to hip ratio, face, style, attitude

• Every girl are sexy in their own way! But i got to say that it is their attitudes that makes them sexy! A little wink place a the good time is very sexy!

• her body figure with simplicity

• Its all in how she looks wheh she smiles. A perfect smile is worth a million bucks.

• Depends on what that specific guy likes, right?

• Meaning, it all depends on the guy you're trying to impress, and since you're not trying to impress me, why do I need to tell you what I MYSELF, like in a girl

• White skin
    65kg or 60-69
    160 m but not taller than me
    Black hair to her chest
    Long neck
    Soft small breast
    Not big ass
    Shaving her pussy or waxing it would be better
    Quiet and calm
    Jealous
    Low voice
    And in sex
    Sucking my cock , sitting on it
    Do many position
    Swallow semen or cuming in her breast and face

• Now tell us how girls look to a pretty guy what about his body?