I'm 23 have only a part time job and am not driving my own car. Is it normal to feel I don't have enough to offer in a relationship?

I work part time like 24 hours a week and drive my grandfather's car since he doesn't drive much anymore. Is it normal to feel I don't have much to offer in a relationship? Or do I sound like I have low self esteem? I see plenty of others in relationships. Am I right not to pursue one or do I need to get over it and go for it? Also I live at my grandfather's house.

Most Helpful Guy

• no bro... especially this car thing... who gives a shit bout cars anyway? ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Ur only 23 ... who cares about a car i know i wouldn't
    ... go for it...

U prob do have low self esstem and telling urself negative things you shouldn't ❤

• You're still young its normal. Sounds like low selfesteem but that's also normal. If a girl doesn't want to be with you all because you stay with your grandfather and you don't have your own car. Then you don't need her

What Guys Said 6

• No I can relate to you I think it's normal.

• Nope, same her except for the car part (yay no job but have a car :l), that's just low self esteem talking. Eliminate that from your system and you'll be good

• most people dont feel like theyre good enough so they try to do better :)

• End of the day chap if a woman judges you on this then your best off without !

• Dude im worse im 23 part time job no car and i stay with someone right now

• Im in the same boat and would like to know the answers.. But I know for a fact if a girl is interested in you without all these things, then she's a keeper.