I just want someone to listen and understand... like really listen... I need a shoulder to cry on every now and then?

I feel like no one understands me! No one listens to what I'm saying! And when they don't listen they laugh at me! They judge me because I like older men! They are worried about who I'm going to marry! They get mad if I don't wanna do what they wanna do...(they I mean my family) they say they love me and that they're sorry they don't listen but, laugh when they say it... and continue to do the same thing! They say I need counseling and I'm too sensitive...

Put this in the wrong category... meant to change it...

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people don't listen. And a lot of people sort of listen, but don't actually understand what you're saying, or how you're feeling. It's a frustrating feeling, and I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with that. It doesn't sound like you need counselling, it just sounds like you need someone to hear your side of things, and understand where you are coming from and let you know that you are normal and it's ok to feel the way you feel. Being sensitive often means you are empathetic, which is a good trait to have. They may be saying you are too sensitive simply because they are NOT empathetic, which could also explain why they are unable to see your side of things.

If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me.

What Guys Said 4

• woouldn't it b better 2 ignore those people>? ;)

• don't let anyone stop you from being with who you want to be with they will understand if not then they will learn to live with it you're the one who has to be with this person not them do what you want

• I'm a great listener and have been told I am a great "free therapist" so message all you want! I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

• You can hit me up if you want

What Girls Said 0