Girls, would you rather have specific date nights like a weekly event you go to or random dates? Or a mixture of both?

Like a weekly dance club or prefer more spontaneous things? Or a mix?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend and i do a date night every weekend, sometimes two nights if i have a babysitter for both nights. We don't plan things ahead of time. Sometimes we end up seeing a movie, sometimes we go shopping, sometimes we just drive around aimlessly and talk the night away, or stop on a country road and watch the stars. We always get coffee first thing though, it's one of our things... So to answer i really like spontaneous things, but also to have the time specifically reserved. So a mix?

What Girls Said 9

• Spontaneous things are always the best.

• My boyfriend and I do random things together. I prefer that over a planned date, it's more spontaneous. But I'm just one girl out of a billion. It varies with every girl.

• Random,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• A mixture. Planning is always great but some spontaneity can be great as well

• I do like having a Date Night... it doesn't haven't to be every Friday for example, but at least once a week with my guy would be nice. I know sometimes that's difficult with work, so every other week would be the next best thing.

I'm not into clubs or bars, but I'm up for anything else. Doesn't have to be "night" either, if Saturday we want to go paintballing in the afternoon, then pick up dinner before going home to eat it, then cuddle and watch Netflix... that sounds like a good time to me.

I think it's fun if he has random date ideas. :)

• I have always preferred random dates. But that's just because my life is always spontaneous and if you tell me to stick to one thing, it won't last long. I need change at all times and planning is not really in my vocabulary. It has never been.

• Random dates

• I personally think that having random dates is better , because we like surprises and we hate having a routine because let's face it , routines are boring.

• I would like a mix. Say we were going out every Saturday but you show up on a Wednesday after work and we go out for a picnic or dinner or something like that. That's incredibly romantic and I love it.