His "Best Friend" ?

A reliable friend tells me that she saw the guy I talk to and his "best friend" (who's a girl) holding hands and walking toward her house. She showed me the picture and everythingg. He told me that he still has feelings for me and that he would never hurt me. What does this meann? Should I be concerned or say something? I just thought that maybe he would be different from all the other guys. I don't know what to do

What Guys Said 1

• the holding hands thing might be nothing if it bothers you just ask talking instead of jumping to conclusions will make things a lot easier for both of you and if you don't believe what he says then you don't trust him and why would your be with somebody you don't trust

What Girls Said 1

• confront him in a public place and if he gets defensive then he is not telling you everything. at that point you need to walk away.