I am over thinking this, Advice?

I have been talking to this guy for a while now and I text him asking if h me wanted to hangout and he told me that he is going away for the Cavs games and I text back letting him back saying I hope that they will win and I'll just text him tomorrow and see if we can hangout then we'll his respond back I didn't know if I'm over thinking i thought the way he text back showed like he didn't really want to hangout but I could be overthinking and i just want to know if that's the case. The conversation is below I am the green bubble and He is the grey
I am over thinking this, Advice?

What Guys Said 1

• You're massively overthinking this. He basically said he's looking forward to it but you want more excitement over a text.

• The reason why I thought different because in the begining of this text his said So do I... which he was talking about the Cavs game and then he said that sounds good, I thought okay he doesn't really care about hanging out.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds kinda distant like he doesn't wanna hang