How does your friends with benefits treat you in public?

If you've ever had a friend with benefits, how did they treat you in public? How about around their friends or your friends? Were they public with their affection, or were you treated exactly like any other friend when you were in front of others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like casual relationships but from what I've seen from my friends their FWB's were treated as friends, no PDA-Little flirting but nothing that would indicate that they are actually dating.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't have one and never will, that doesn't mean I think it's wrong for you to have one, it's just not for me.

• That's not what I asked at all...

• Sorry, I felt like being a dick for a moment, however I did sort of answer your question, I don't have one so I don't have to worry about how they treat me in public.

• Like a friend?

What Girls Said 6

• Okay the only I had, was cool, he treated just like any other friend he had, but when he started drinking, he got all touchy and would hug me and pick me up, and try to kiss me. So yeah I ended it.

• friends with benefits doesn't imply girlfriend like benefits, I think you may have the two things confused. around others in public you would be treated just like one of the guys.

• He treats me like a friend, like I am part of his friendship group. The whole thing on the side is our little secret so to show any affection would be a give-away.
    Even if we plan on having sex after hanging out with friends, we both go different ways but once we are sure our friends are gone we head back to one or the others. It's kind of like how Chandler and Monica were like around their friend group before Joey found out (if you are a friends fan, you'll know what I mean)

• He doesn't hold my hand or give me hugs because he's not my boyfriend. He treats me nicely, he treats me like a friend.

• When I had my "friend with benefits" he was crazy about me in public but in front of his friends he acted like I didn't exist. It made me really mad.

• I've never had a friend with benefits

• To whoever downvoted me: am I supposed to have had one?

• The answer was irrelevant. I didn't ask if you've had one, I asked a specific question to those that do or did.