Is she breaking up with me via text?

This girl I've been sing for a while sends me this text... I feel like we need to talk about us but I don't know what's wrong. I love spending time with you and I don't think I want to not see you anymore but then I get confused because I presume you've noticed that something is really wrong with me with sex stuff with us but I don't know if it's us or if it's cos the guy I was seeing before has fucked me up but i keep hoping that when we spend time together it will just sort itself out but it just isn't 😞 and now I feel really bad that I'm texting you about this. Do you know what I mean though? Like everything is good except that and I just don't know what to do. I tried calling her after and she didn't respond? What's going on? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• She's breaking up with you or thinking heavily about it but wants to be the victim in this break up

• This right here.

• Yeah honestly I'd stop texting her completely. If she asks why won't you text her tell her it's because we're done and if she asks why just don't answer.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. But she wants you to know that the guy before messed her up and that she feels bad for sending you that text. Maybe she wants you to pity her or maybe it's to soften the blow of a break up...

• Cash your chips in and walk away, she's done, move on, she has no idea what she wants