Girls, if a guy who you knew has never dated or kissed a girl before & seems awkward around girls asked you out?

Would you give him a chance?

• yes, I'd give him a chance
    95% (37)
  • No, I wouldn't
    5% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If there was chemistry. I wouldn't go out with him just because I pity him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Of course the preference would be to like a guy who is more experienced. But then again, there are first times for everyone. If he's a nice guy, likes doing the stuff i do and making efforts, why not? It's cool to learn together/from each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy a little bit like this once. I was rather inexperienced too, but probably had more experience than him. I voted yes because I did give him a chance, but if I encountered the same kinda guy again, I probably wouldn't. I like a guy to be assertive.

0|0
    0|0
    • So a guy like that is doomed?

• I wouldn't say a guy like that is doomed. I'd encourage him to keep putting himself out there and not be so afraid. Having said that, it's just my opinion - there might be girls out there who prefer their guys to be a little more inexperienced. Even in my book, it's better for a guy to be inexperienced than a player.

• If he was attractive, sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Inexperienced is fine as long as he is willing to learn. Awkward, not so much. It is a bit of a turn off if a man is fumbling his words and lacks confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if he was a good guy and we clicked. I wouldn't decide if I want to date someone solely based on their experience or non experience.. If he's a good guy he's a good guy. But after a certain age you do wonder why it hasn't happened for him yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely I would give him a chance

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would give him a chance :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind giving him a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked him, yea. It has no fact to do with with if he's kissed yet or not or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, He sounds like me haha, it's nice to know we'd already have an understanding of one another

0|0
    0|0
  • DEFINITELY! I'd love a guy who hadn't been with anyone before so I don't have to worry about his past lol. Sounds like my type of guy but only if he has a good personality too and if we get along etc

0|0
    0|0