Guys, what is it like to fall in love or when u really like a girl?

does it happens fast? is it like you wanted to be with her always?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It happens fast, you feel like you've found the other half of you who understands you and accepts you, who you can be yourself around. You feel like you've got the world by the balls and you're gonna kick some ass in your career so you can build a future now there's two of you. It's great until she screws you over then you can't trust women again.

• would u tell her? recently a guy told me that he thinks he is falling for me

• I'd keep it to myself these days.

• thanks for mho!

What Guys Said 12

• I keep wondering what she's thinking of, what she'll be doing when I don't see her
    most things she does I find cute and adorable
    I want to get to know her, I want to look at her as if she's a piece of art

It sometimes happens fast, sometimes over time. Not to be with her always, I don't think that far ahead in these cases... I just want to get to know her

• It is slow and painful and I watch all my money evaporate from my bank account in hopes of attracting someone to mate with them and proliferate the world with another me.

• eh not really slow and i need my space i would progressively like to spend more time with her if i liked her

• it never happens fast, you always want to be with them. they are the only ones who can actually make you mad. you would do anything and everything for them. it is a great feeling but at the same time it sucks when it ends.

• For me it happens fast and I lose interest just as quickly.

• Yes... it happen really fast, trust me.

• Painful, very painful

• U feel a sensation when your around her

• Look u ppheramones and ull understand how love works

• 8.5 seconds for a male to fall in love...

• Thinking about her gives me the butterflies and a weird sensation and after then I'm falling head over heels before I even realize it.

• I think we get smitten pretty quick, we're eager to be accepted and done with the stress of trying to impress females.

I depends what you consider love though. I'm not sure exactly if I've experienced love at its most intense, but it feels like I want this person in my life because they make everything safe/better/ok. Not like it was always meant to be or always will be. I know I'm still capable of loving another, even at the same time. I never think about it in terms of "the one."