Guys, do popular guys like nerdy girls?

Like a cute nerd?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ehhhhh. I am more careful now. I dated a girl who was a cute nerd. The thing with her was that she didn't have girl friends. I thought that was just bc people were jealous of her for being pretty. Turned out she was literally a psycho. She came up with crazy notions about how I was gonna cheat on her, and the one that finally broke us up was a guy friend who was in love with her told her I would become abusive out of no where. So I think if you are nerdy but have good friends, it shouldn't be a problem. Guys usually judge a girl on who her friends are bc he might be with them a lot.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Graphical representation please.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys always like hot girls - nerdy or not. That hot and bothered librarian girl image sells a lot. Girls in fantasy costumes also sell a lot (E3 anyone?)

Stick with the smart and hardworking guys and ignore the popular guys. There is a good reason why men wearing suits appeal to women (not girls). They look professional, confidence and have a career. Smart, hardworking guys with good grades have the most chance of getting a good education and career.

0|0
    0|0
  • All reality, guys will take anything they can stick their dick into. But don't be that girl.
    Popularity should have to do nothing about relationships and is really just a false pretense to socially divide human beings. If you like a 'popular' boy just talk to him and see how well you connect with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably in highschool or middle school so I would say no since "popular" kids only go with their kind most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol well I'm a geek but didn't stop me from getting the girl I wanted lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a popular guy so I wouldn't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|1
    1|0
  • I do love me some nerdy cute girls

0|0
    0|0
  • some do, I love nerdy girls. they are so much more fun then the average chick. Also they are actually intelligent!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you looking for popular guys? You will probably end up with some trust issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not, if they're smart they will

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say not really. I'm not super popular but a lot of my friends are and they usually only go for girls who are also popular

0|0
    0|0
  • I ain't no popular guy but I am a geek and I'd LUVVV a cute nerd girl ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go 4 a cute girl with da glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES!! by the way I crush on a nerd girl in my class.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say shy, not nerdy. Shy girls are mysterious and draw you to them because you want to know more about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • only for bed, because their usually very wild in bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy guys like nerdy girls. Sorry I can't answer from the popular guy perspective xD

0|0
    0|0
  • guys aren't popular

0|1
    0|0