What are signs you think a woman fancies you?

What is said below.

Most Helpful Guy

• More obvious:

She flirts with me
    She initiates conversations
    She asks for my number

Less obvious:

I catch her looking at me on more than one occasion
    She tries to be near me

All of these things put the idea that she MIGHT like me in my head. None of them tell me for sure.

What Guys Said 10

• When they're nasty to you and treat you like shit.

Oh... Yah, I forgot,... I've never been liked by a chick before xD.

• its hard to tell if a woman likes you. laughing and smiling is a sign she likes you but at the same time its a sign she's being friendly. so usually i just make my intentions clear and if she does too then i know. the only other times i can tell if she's obviously checking me out

• Touching, laughing at things that are not that funny, mentioning you two as us or we, standing close to you

• When she smiles at me a lot, when she is interested in my personal life, messes with her hair, when her nipples poke out when she hugs me, lol.

• "fancies me"? Ha. cute... she responds to me. My comments, my jokes, eye contact, etc. She says things to make me know she is single, etc. She shows interest in the idea of going out with me.

• If she's aware of my existence, she digs me.

• Don't know at all. I pray for that gift.

• She ask what you drive what you live in and do for a living or how much you have in your bank.

• If she steals glances at me or whispers to her friend in my direction. If she's more direct she could probably try to maintain eye contact...

• I do this a lot. Steal glances I mean

• Yeah it always makes me nervous lol... anyway.

• If she has sex with me.

What Girls Said 1

• You always catch her looking or looking away from you.
    Thats my give away xD