Girls, have you ever told a guy you're busy after going out with him and later expected him to contact you again?

even if you're not dying for him to contact you but at least open to the idea. Everything during and after our dates indicate she's at least mildly interested, which is fine by me at least gives me an outlet, but she claimed she would be busy for a few weeks and I haven't heard from her except when i texted her to see how she was doing. Told her about going to this place but she was tired and told me to ring her up next time

5

Most Helpful Girl

• In general if I'm the one who had to decline a date then it's on me to arrange another date. However if she told you to contact her again then I guess she's expecting you to make the next move again. If she keeps postponing things though then it's her way of saying she's no longer interested.

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like she is seeing someone else too

• You can keep trying but if it becomes a habit then she may not just be too busy oe tired to see you

• No. If I'm not interested, why would I expect him to get in touch?

• I guess we all have, maybe?