How should I go about this?

So here's the deal. I'm in a long distance relationship right now, and my girlfriend, we'll call her Gina, is going to visit me, and it'll be our first time meeting. Well Gina and I first started talking about a year ago, and it was mostly on and off communication up until a few months after meeting her. During one of our "off" phases, I had a thing with another girl, and during the time, Gina and I weren't dating. When Gina and I started talking again, I realized how much I really was into Gina, and immediately broke it off with the girl I was seeing, and then I made it official between Gina and I. The problem is that Gina doesn't know about the thing I had during our off phase with the other girl. I'm thinking of telling Gina when she comes out soon, but I'm not sure. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I think if you've definitely stopped things between the two of you, I see no reason to tell her, unless you's kissed or had sex etc. did you's do that?

• We kissed but that's it.

• Hmm. I guess either way it could end badly. So maybe just tell her :)

• No need to tell her if you wasn't with Gina during the other thing. It sounds like you have enough full interest and respect for Gina anyway, so I wouldn't potentially mess things up by telling her!

What Guys Said 1