How long has a guy not texted you for?

At what point should I be worried?
If he liked me could he forget about me and not text ever again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on a lot of things. Try to be more detailed. Like if you've already dated or been talking a while etc.

• We've been talking for 1 mnth. Not dating

• Would he text me in the future?

• Hard to say. If he's seeing someone else now then likely not. Unless it doesn't work out with them, but you don't want to be somebody's second choice. You want to be their first.
      I'm guilty of beating a dead horse on occasion and trust me it doesn't work

What Guys Said 1

• If he likes you, then I'd say not more than a day. I'm horrible at texting, but I always respond to my girlfriend within a few hours.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been with my boyfriend for about 6 months now and we don't text much at all when I'm not with him. It doesn't bother me as I know he's working etc and I'm studying. We text every 2-3 days and it isn't for long either, we enjoy the time we spend with each other and it isn't necessary to be talking all the time ! I hope that puts your mind at ease.