Girls, do you like guys to play hard to get?

If you met a guy and he shows interest, you dont really want him to seem desperate, put you on a pedestal and bend over for you at every turn right? You want some kind of resistance, right?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that I like the resistance, but it is a quality that keeps me coming back to the guy. Especially if the girl is extremely beautiful and used to men placing her on a pedestal. She will fall for the guy who treats her normally and blows hot and cold

0|0
    0|0
    • ca you go in a little detail about treating her normally if you dont mind?

• Like, don't be treat her as you would a girl you're not particularly interested in. Don't bee too flirty, friendly, or willing to please 100% of the time. Reject any kind of behavior that makes it look like she's better than you. A girl wants her equal, not someone who feels he doesn't deserve her. Confidence is attractive.

• Sorry, I meant to say: Treat her as you would a girl you're not particularly interested in. Don't be too flirty, friendly, or willing to please 100% of the time. Reject any kind of behavior that makes it look like she's better than you. A girl wants her equal, not someone who feels he doesn't deserve her. Confidence is attractive. Yes flirt, but don't give in to her desires and reply to her messages instantly. Don't like all of her pictures. There has to be a little pull and tension.

What Girls Said 5

• No, shit sucks. Same as a girl playing hard to get, hence that's why j don't play it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really... im really straight to the point. If i'm interested i'll let it be known and if you aren't i'm okay with that too

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. It's nice to chase, but it's also nice to be chased. If your into her let her know. Maybe put up some resistance but not so much so she thinks she's chasing shadows. It's nice to have a guy that cares and it's too be able to feel it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why can't people just be normal and straightforward? Is that asking for too much?

0|0
    0|0
  • Um.. the more u play hard to get and they don't get the message they will lose interest in u

0|0
    0|0