Guys, which kind of girl do you prefer for long time relationship, the cute and adorable kind or the hot and sexy kind?

• Cute and Adorable
    50% (35)
  • Hot and sexy
    9% (6)
  • Both
    30% (21)
  • Other (please explain)
    11% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like answering under 18 questions, but I think that this one is REALLY important!! Cute, sexy and fun, is great, when you are young. But what happens when 'cute' and 'sexy' becomes a mom with two kids, gaining a few pounds, struggling with day to day issues with the kids, work, life, and what's left for 'sexy'?
    I would prefer someone that I like, that shares some interests, or likes the foods I like cooking, Everyone ages, and what happens when that "'young, sexy," look fades to the 'Mom' and 'Dad' roles?
    I want to share some kind of Love, liking being with her, when we get old, together. Maybe 'Granny' briefs are OK, if you really care, and have some common things that you share!
    Loving is always better than Lusting.
    I'm going with the average kind, reliable, sensible, adorable, being who she is, rather than a plastic 'toy'.

• Firstly, thank you for finding this question REALLY important.
      And I really like your perspective on this. :)

• I was about to answer something pretty similar.

What Guys Said 21

• Cute and adorable is hot and sexy

• How so?

• You got a point there. :D

• Gotta find me one of them haha

• Cute and adorable girls are usually more loyal, more fun, and less maintenance.

• Can a brother get the choice of "Intelligent"? I really don't give much of a hoot about how sexy or "hot" a girl looks because in my experience, a lot of them, as soon as they open their mouths, turns out that they are morons. So I will pick intelligence over eye candy.

• Cute girls tickle my fancy. The kind with dimples and a nice smile. Glasses are nice too if a girl can pull them off. Super sexy girls just seem more like eye candy to me. Or very superficial and narcissistic since they seem to be the selfie queen type. So yeah def cute girls

• I think I would go with adorable and cute when we are in public and then freak in the sheets when it's just me and her

• I agree with MHO

• Cute and adorable but obviously she would still need a good personality

• I look at personality rather than body/out side for a long term relationship.

• The cute and adorable girl

• Cute and adorable I'm weird because these girls get me more crazy for them than these sexy/hot women

• The girl who is cute and adorable 95% of the time, but hot and sexy the rest of the time.

• Might be either, depends on what she is like.

• CUTE AND ADORABLE

• Neither. I can't stand "adorable" submissive lapdogs.

• I would take A or B depending on their personality

• Cute and Adorable

• Sexy, but since I can't get sexy I would settle for cute

• You seem to underestimate yourself.

• Why pick one when I can get both. Hypothetically speaking, of course. I'm still a virgin and will get none in reality.

• Someone is out there for you too. :D

• Sporty, hot and sexy.

• Charlotte McKinney basically...

• Any kind will do.