Guys, what's your definition of a high maintenance girl?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• One who always has her hand out... metaphorically.
    if she is not taking money out your pockets, she is fishing for your compliments, or attention or pretty much anything she can get.
    Its not bad for a girl to want to look good but for her to use YOU to do it, THAT is the definition of high maintenance.

What Guys Said 12

• One that's always saying I don't have enough time for her and always crying from some big problem like every night. I have no problem helping a girl feel better but every night would be pretty high maintenance

• 0|3
  • Girls who expect big ticket gifts, fine dining, travel, etc.

• Girls that keep their boys on a short leash, all the attention and getting spoiled...

• Someone that is very needy and clingy and can't for a second be by herself.

• Someone who not only expects me to pay for her lifestyle but also expects me to maintain a specific image that I'm not comfortable with as if I'm an accessory to and in her lifestyle.

• Mine would be one that sucks your wallet and free time completely dry.
    By that I mean always wanting gifts and being extremely clingy and really dependent.

• a girl that spends my money living a lifestyle beyond my financial means

• A girl that consumes too much of your time and money.

• A spoiled brat pretty much covers it.

• one who is always shopping

• When describing a girl as high-maintenance it usually means she is emotionally needy or prone to over-dramatizing a situation to gain attention.