How can I meet guys in college without joining greek life?

Good guys. As in actual boyfriend material.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure what greek life is, but i'll tell you something.

Date, your, friends. I don't know why women love tossing their friends in the friend zone and then dating guys they've never met. It's like playing russian roulette. Go out with the intention of making friends. Make friends, then out of these find the guy you feel most comfortable with/compatible with. You know your friend. You know how they are. You know what they like, what they do. You know everything about them. You can then decide if he's good boyfriend material. Instead of running off and dating some random guy you just met who might turn out to be a douche who'll sleep with you and move on because he had no emotional attachments to you.

You want to play it safe with a 100% finding a good guy, date your friend.
    You want to gamble with a 50% chance? Date random guys.

• This was extremely helpful. Thank-you. I'll make more guy friends instead of dating randoms

• I wouldn't say 100% though.. I've dated a pretty good female friend once. Once i started dating her, she let me into her life a little more.. and she was cray! Got out fast! Be careful with ANYONE you decide to date.

• I know what you mean. And then, there are some friends who simply make good friends but not good partners.

What Guys Said 2

• I didn't choose the Geek like, the Geek life chose me!
    I think guys probably want to impress the girl so if you say you aren't really into it they'll put it aside. And focus on what you like.

• I met a good girlfriend through tinder lol. I like thinking I'm good boyfriend material and most of my interactions with girls happen during the day at like a meal or in class.

• Really? :O
      I've want to use Tinder but it freaks me out for some reason. I'd always got the impression that only guys looking for a hook up used it.

• That's basically what it is. But that's why you should talk to him for a day to create some sort of emotional attachment for him and then you are more than a potential hookup

What Girls Said 3

• Join clubs and societies for your hobbies and interests. No guarantee that they're "boyfriend material" but they can be mor interesting than dudes that major in doing keg stands or whatever it is frat boys do.

• I'm in greek life and its never helped me meet a decent guy lol!
    Go out, join clubs, the gym, talk to people in class.

• Meet one in class