My low self esteem is ruining my relantionship?

Is it bad that anytime a girl DMS my boyfriend or comments on his pictures I feel really bad about my self?

I'm not jealous im just incecure and he says he only likes me but I can't trust that...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it will be much better for you to believe more in your self. If you and your boyfriend like each other a lot, you dont have to be scared. If he really likes you, he likes you just the way you are. Is there any case that he has said this thing? If yes, then is 100% that is true. Of course that there are gonna be times that other girls will commen on his photos, but it is very important in what way he replies to them. If you find something that goes wrong, talk to him and you are going to find the truth. Hope my opinion was helpful as possible.

What Guys Said 2

• "but I can't trust that" then you don't love him. Simple.

• He cheated on me once and I feel like he could do it again...

• Because my heart till loves him and I don't want to lose him 😓😓😓😓😓

• Then don't be surprised it happens again. I would kindly suggest sparing your heart and leaving him. Better to experience short term pain in exchange for long term happiness, rather than the other way around.

• Watching a man like a hawk is not insecure, it is prudent

What Girls Said 2

• If you can't trust him you have a problem with your relationship. You need to realize that just because he is with you doesn't mean he isn't going to find other people attractive. That doesn't mean he "likes" other girls. He can just recognize when he sees an attractive girl. The same way you notice when other guys are attractive. He probably wouldn't be with you if he didn't think you were absolutely beautiful... On a side note what does DMS mean?

• Direct messages

• Almost 7 months

• I'd just end it... you haven't been together very long for him to be cheating you... I mean he should never cheat on you but do you get what I mean?

• in this day an age even the most beautiful of women will have their man like another photo.. its hard but have to come to terms with the way technology is now and liking a photo is almost the same as admiring someone who walked past.. if u can trust that he won't give his n umber out to everyone then that part is different.. please can you answer mine

• But he has gave his number out... To other girls who are absolutely gorgeous