Girls, I can't be with my girlfriend anymore?

Ok so my girlfriend who is pregnant (22 weeks) we just found out we are having a boy. We have been together for a long time now and have known each other for years also. But everything isn't as it seems sure we do argue and we do have our ups and downs but now it's gotten to the point I just can't handle it and can't see myself staying with her.

First in March when she found out she was pregnant rumours and a whole lot of things was circling around about her cheating on me which I still not over because I don't have the truth. Everyday is a fresh argument about something different. The connection isn't there as it once was. She doesn't show me affection anymore she always pushes me away from her or off her when I try cuddle up to her in bed. And most of the time she spends on her phone on Facebook.

I I just can't stay with her but at same time I really do love the girl I don't know what to do?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with her and open up your feelings to her. You can't use this excuse that you're not sure iif she's cheating on u or not. I say you tell her, talk to her about it. Don't do what people in movies do: when they suspect sth is going on, they keep it to themselves till everything gets worse. Just go and talk to her about it! This is so annoying when people don't share their thoughts to their significant other. If you love her and trust her, then I don't see there's a problem in having a discussion about this. What could possibly go wrong? Nothing.
    She's probably feeling stressed because of the pregnancy which is why she's pushing u away. And which is why u should NOT leave her. She might be treating u like this but she still needs u the most. She might not show it, but it's true.
    You need to be honest with her. Asap.
    And if you do eventually decide to leave her, you should make sure you don't love her anymore. Cuz if you still do, it's gon be hard for u to get over her.

What Girls Said 10

• If this only recently started, she's probably just hormonal from being pregnant. Making a baby takes a lot out of a girl's body.

Do your best to be there for her during this time. And if you're suspicious about whether the baby's yours, just get a DNA test after he's born. There's not much you can do until then.

• She is pregnant she doesn't want you all over her. Maybe you do have the truth about her cheating because I am assuming she said she didn't so for all you know that is the truth and if that is all you have is evidence and it has been a while you just need to accept that she didn't. Her hormones are everywhere and she has this baby inside of her... she needs space but support.

• I'm confused. You love her but you don't?

Anyway, it's normal for couples to fight more when they have a baby coming because everyone is super emotional. The possible cheating in there... Eek. I don't know. Good luck.

• Stay with her long enough to get a paternity test and see if thats your kid she's carryi g

• Perhaps take a break, see how you both feel after some time about? As others have said, pregnancy could be messing with her a little bit so it could all pan out, but if she has been accused of cheating, something else could be going on there. I would also get a paternity on the baby, since you can't be 100% sure its yours.

• Girls are crazy when they are prego. (I had three) If her personality has changed only since she has been prego give her a chance to get her hormones in order. I would also recommend couples counseling (churches always have free programs.) Even if things do not work out you are tied to this person for as long as your child lives. You will teach that child how to handle relationships and struggles. As the man you play an important roll to that child. He needs to know you care for his mother. Think of your own parents and how you feel about your mother. Good luck

• so you love her but you are afraid that the baby she's expecting ain't yours right?

• You need to have a serious conversation with her and ask her if she sees you in her future. Tell her you love her and care for her a lot but lately you've just been feeling a little down because of all the fights.

• Id stay with her, she's pregnant you can't just leave her to raise the kid alone
    I bet things will work out

• She's obviously in a very hormonial and emotional state cause she is pregnant.