Guys, a girl first had sex with you then tell u that she love u, is that weird?

If u like the girl, she was half drunk then initiated the sex. Before that you even didn't kiss or hug. The sex was wonderful though. What would u do after? would u feel weird and feel being used? Or is it just normal?

• I would feel myself being used, she kinda took advantage of me
    15% (4)
  • It's normal
    85% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't drink, and I wouldn't have sex with someone I didn't love. So if I had sex with someone, and she said she loved me afterward, I assume it would be the appropriate time.

Assuming, though, that your exact hypothetical situation occurred, I would try to maintain a relationship with her, because, by my religious beliefs, if you have premarital sex with someone, and you're a Christian at the time of sed sex, you have to marry the person. If the person is a nonbeliever, they can break off the relationship freely, but I would be bound biblically to keep a relationship going unless they broke it off.

And finally, whether it would be weird would depend on two things; how long I've known the person, and whether they were drunk when they said "I love you."

Also, I wouldn't feel "used." The sober person is the least "used" person in that situation.

What Guys Said 8

• If you're drunk and you only met her for a one night stand... it's weird

If she knows you for a longer time, and you get intimate it's normal

• Sex brings people closer together.
    It's the chemistry that determines flight or fail.

She's speaking from a mask of emotions

• normal but let me tell you 75% of the talk is true when you are drunk

• It's one thing to say you have feelings for someone, but telling him you love him is way overboard.

• That im pretty good

• I wish a girl used me for sex. It would be a dream come true.

• I don't know :(

• i would think it's weird but be flattered and want to date her even more but i'm weird i go after "innocent" girls because in my experience they are way better girlfriends

but if wants to date you he shouldn't care if he only wants to fuck then he'd be gone faster than a taco bell fart