Guys, If a woman u like but feel that you can't have tell u that she wishes she had you all to herself would that make u want to commit?

I am about to make a bold move and text "this might be wrong and maybe I'm too greedy but I wish I had u all to myself." This guy I have been seeing thinks that I deserve someone better than him. I can tell he likes me a lot but it stresses him out when he thinks of word relationship bc he feels like he is leading me on when he doesn't want too. I am a women of faith and I feel if u work hard everything will work out. He says I'm an amazing women and he feels I expect highly of him. I explained me being with him makes me happy. He does everything that a man does for a women but bc he is not happy with himself or where he's at he is suggesting that I date other men but not to push him away bc he's not going anywhere? I want to send him that text to let him know that I don't want him to leave and I'm feeling him. What do you think? Would that make u feel secure or make u think I'm clingy?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't have a problem with it but are you sure he's not interested and just can't say it straight out?

• He says there's nothing he wouldn't do for me. I have met his Fam and they like me and he knows a couple of people in my Fam. He always want to spend time with me and goes to church with me bc he wants too. He says his heart is not in it bc there is this one thing that he want to get straight. I think he's afraid of losing me bc I went a couple days without texting or calling and he started to again. It's like he's fighting himself bc he want me to be happy. He thinks I should have everything. He's not the only one who thinks that. My ex did the same thing and wants me back

• I sent this by text this morning Am I wrong for wanting u all to myself? Up until 6 or 7 months of knowing u I was still exploring options but it always came back to u. It's like when u are looking for a church home but u keep going back to that ONE bc you feel comfortable or at home." ... and previously I told him the ball is in his court and that I want to be there for him more than a friend now he wants to see me by the couldn't last weekend bc of health and he has a wedding to be a part of this weekend

• I hope it works out for you

What Guys Said 5

• Absolutely, I want a women to feel that way about me so I can't imagine a guy would be upset over that unless he was a "player". Go for it.

• sure obviously!!! ;)

• If he likes you in that way, then just tell him you want him. If his self esteem is as low as you say, he'll never ask you out himself.

• I'd feel secure of myself yes
    I'd appreciate it

• Here is what you do, if you are sure he likes you and just thinks he is not good enough hit him atop the head and tell him that he makes you happy (if he does) and not to think that way.