How do I get my friends with benefits to see me as something more?

We cuddle and ometimes spend the night together

Most Helpful Guy

• This happens all the time. One party gets into a fwb's relationship thinking the other will develop loving feelings for the other. This is why I don't agree with fwb's. You can't make him want more, he either does or doesn't and there's nothing you can do. You can always ask him where he sees you two in the future. If you tell him you need more out of the relationship and you'll bail if he doesn't then that would give him the opportunity to lie to you so he can keep fucking you

What Guys Said 2

• Talk with him about wanting something more, be prepared for him not to reflect your feelings though, it's a consequence of a friends with benefits one side always develops feelinfs

• What u mean by something more?

• relationship

• So u want your friends with benefits as your bf? It means he no linger will be yiur friends with benefits . Tell him how u feel

What Girls Said 2

• you kinda don't. thats the point of FWB's and thats why they're stupid. in most cases one person is gonna have feelings for the other, and then you're stuck in an awkward situation. not knowing what to do. i wouldn't expect much out of it, since it is a friends with benefits after all. but if anything just tell him how you feel, that you're starting to like him and you wanna know if he's interested in pursuing a relationship.

• Chancers are you won't be able to make them see you as more. Once your in a friends with benefits thats how they will always see you.