Girls, would you be willing to date a guy who looked younger than you?

Just saw this same quesiton for the opposite sex, got to wondering.

Not that the guy is younger than you, but that he looks a lot younger than you.

Cause I look young as hell, so I was wondering. (21, look about 17)

• Yes
    67% (116)
  • No
    33% (57)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

64

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 63

• I mean... My boyfriend IS younger than me. But I don't think he looks it. I look young though (so I hear) so maybe... but I don't know that I could.

• I'm 26, but everyone tells me I look 16...
    So...
    If he looked 12, I would probably not want to date that dude. O. o

• Sure.

I might find his baby face cute :)

• I would be willing to, but it is not my preference. I like older men. I am a fan of the silver foxes.

• me too, but i don't want to be mistaken for his daughter lmbo, i had the biggest crush on my collge professor
      he was 55 and looked 35 and had a daughter a year younger than me lol

• I am used to it. I am dating a 53 year old man. More times than not people ask if he is my dad or if I am his daughter. Just comes with the territory! One time, I was up in the hospital and the cleaning staff came in to clean the room and commented that I was such a good wife for staying up there with him... I was like FINALLY! Haha!

• YES I LIKE 'CUTE' GUYS.

CAPS ACCIDENTAL

• It makes me laugh sometimes because my boyfriend is trying to grow out a mustache. He's 21 going 22 and I'm 22. Anytime I show friends pictures of him, they always say he looks so young. I'm not a cradle snatcher! I promise. XD

• I look like I'm 12 so that'd be really fucking weird

• That's fine as long as his age isn't younger then mine

• Well considering I'm 17... If I dated a guy that looked any younger I may as well be raping him.

• Hubby is turning 33 and if he shaves he can pass for 15. I'm 29 and if I don't die my hair regularly I look 49

• Yes, I am willing to do that and I actually do.

My boyfriend is 31 and he looks like he's in his early 30s. I'm 43 and while I might pass for late 30s, I'm not and don't pretend to be. Regardless, I don't look like I'm in my early 30s.

• If that's even possible. I would as long as he is my age and a mentally and emotionally mature adult

• Someone that looks younger is fine, someone younger, I don't think so, I've had bad experiences with guys younger than me...

• yes because i look younger than my age too i get hit on by high schoolers kinda creepy
    or asked if i'm an adult
    this baby face has fooled many.. i'm like no thanks jail bait lol
    but thats great genes we dont age =)

• Yes, I don't see anything wrong with it. I have the same problem as well, I'm 20 but people think I'm 15. Looking younger than your age is not that great when your young but once you get older it will work to your favor.

• Hmmm, I don't know. I look 17, well so people say, and if he looks younger than me he would have to look 15

• Yes, I dated one for 4 years until he broke my heart (sigh) it's not about looks, it's about initial attraction. If you like him, go for it ;)

• I have a deceivingly young face. So if he looks younger than I look, then he almost certainly is younger than me. That being said, my last boyfriend was 3 years younger and looked 1—2 years older than his age. So we probably looked around the same age.

• Sure. It's not like he can really help that he has a baby face.

• My ex was younger and looked younger. :-P

• I date older guys that look about my age but I don't like when they loon younger. That might just be my age though?

• I'd be rocking that cougar thing:)

• i would. i am more interested in having nice visuals to look at.

• Most definitely. Why not!

• I wouldn't mind as long as he was legal and close to my age.

• I don't think I would date someone who was younger or looked younger then me! That's just my opinion! I like the older look! But, I know a lot of people who like the younger look! :)

• No, I wouldn't

• Yeah, I look young too, so I wouldn't mind

• But overall, I like the maturity of older men

• Vote B = I only date and am attracted to ollder men = I have HUGE daddy issues

• More from Girls
    33