Guys, I'm crushing on a man who is 40 years older than me and I'd love to give it a shot, opinions please?

This is a very weird situation. I'm 19 years old and I've had a very serious crush on a man who is almost 60 years old. I can't really talk to anyone about this because I fear they'll think I'm insane. I'm very mature for my age, I work full time, live alone in my own place and pay my own bills. This guy is amazing, he's very good looking and has the best personality. He's always there to help me whenever I need anything and he makes very subtle comments that makes me think he's interested but I'm still not too sure. He comes into my job and he'll stay and talk to me for long periods of time and he comes in as much as he can. I'd love to give this guy a shot. I'm just wondering if it would be weird to make the first move?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Who has the right to say it cannot work? Just because others feel differently does not mean it cannot work for you, so my opinion is follow your own instincts and follow your heart, its your life not theirs, and never worry what others think, your old enough to make your own decisions now, x

What Guys Said 5

• every girl your age says she is mature for her age.

but ask yourself, what could a 60 year old senior possibly want anything to do with a 19 year old young adult.

I know what you're hoping for but in the world of probability the odds are against you.

• His motive is purely sexual

• and even if it isn't, you'll most likely still be alive long after he's dead. in either case, you'll be hurt... nd so will the guy that really cares about you.

• You must have head transplant surgery where your head is transferred to a braindead 50 year old patient so that... at least you could die more or less together.

• bad idea. you'll be a sex toy.

• That is just gross. He is old enough to be your grandfather and maybe also your grandfather... Besides it will never work. Different mentalities and life situations will be a clash whether you think you are "mature for my age" or not.

• *old enough to be your father