Why does this girl I like and talk a lot too on facebook keep changing her profile picture a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol... I have done this myself many times just for fun and something different...
    Perhaps if she Knows you like her, BluePlanet1992, she is doing it to impress you.
    Good luck. xx

• She does know i like her and we have talked for over about a month and a half do you think she is waiting for me to compliment her photo?

• Oh, so welcome... I will take a look and see what's up.:)) xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to lend a helping hand... I hope all works out and glad to oblige with whatever 'other' I could.:)) xx

What Girls Said 5

• Seriously? She probably just likes changing her pictures regularly...

• what are good signs then to look out for then on facebook?

• she also use's a lot of emoticons and apologizes a lot are these good signs as well?
      We met on a dating site and have been talking for about a month and a half

• many people do that..

• because she wants to look pretty in her profile picture

• Girls a re girls

• Does it matter?

What Guys Said 2

• did she do it often before u started talkin 2 her?

• not as much, she also apologizes a lot too me showing she cares about my feelings after i thought she was ignoring me, turns out she was going to move back to wales but now is bust trying to turn it around so she can stay in london.

• not bad thing... maybe she doesn't want u 2 think she's flirtin wid u i believe

• but then why would she tell me a lot about her life and talk to me for a month and a half.
      she also responded with a kiss when i started to use them as well

• Because she likes Facebook. Woah.