Boyfriend but your a big flirt?

I have a boyfriend and I love him to death but I'm a big flirt is this still okay when I have a boyfriend or should I stop being a flirt because I don want to lose him because of something I can stop

Most Helpful Guy

• better stop if u have a boyfriend of course

What Guys Said 2

• I would just make sure it is okay with your boyfriend. Do not change yourself for anyone, but make sure the people you flirt with know you have a boyfriend

• keep flirting, just don't overdo it with physical flirting. Flirting to women is like Charming is to a guy. It's attractive

What Girls Said 3

• I think everyone has their limits, and some people understand that their significant others are social butterflies, and that's fine sometimes it's human nature but don't cross the line.

• I'm a flirt too, your boyfriend just has to be the kind of guy to be okay with it and not be jealous.

• I have the exact same problem. I have a boyfriend although I find myself texting and snapchatting other boys :/