If your bf/gf doesn't talk with the group of your friends, does it turn you off?

if he/she acts really shy and don't talk a lot when you introduced him/her to group of your friends, does it turn you off?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Being shy is a part of a character. I wouldn't push them to talk more. However, they would try though. If it didn't happen, it didn't happen.

What Girls Said 3

• Not really, I wouldn't care.

• I wouldn't mind too much although it would be nicer if he would get along with my friends since they are really important to me.

• Yes, it does. if a guy I date can't get along with my friends, we can't date. My friends are very important to me, so the guy I'm with has to mesh well with them.

What Guys Said 1

• If it's because she's shy, then no it wouldn't turn me off. I would be understanding.

But if it were because she didn't like my friends or saw herself as above them, then yes it would be a huge turn off.