Should I Leavenworth or stay?

So , some back story first. My boyfriend is in rehab to better himself for his young daughter from a past marriage. We dated a couple weeks before he checked himself in. Its been 8 months. I have the opportunity to move and start a new life and go to college. I have too many things to get away from here. I'm afraid if I stay he will never leave BC his daughter but I want out. I'm scared also to leave town, and leave my boyfriend. I don't know if I love him, and I don't know that I find him attractive sometimes. I feel like if I stay our relationship isn't fully solid. There are many ifs. If I leave I can start fresh with my best friend but I'll have to find a new relationship. I'm so young and I feel like its now or never? What should I do? Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• if u have a boyfriend, wouldn't it b better 2 stay wid him?

• Yeah but we've only been able to actually date 2 weeks. The rest of the time he's been locked away in rehab. No phone, no computer, no visits. For 8 months. What if I move and everything is great. Or what if I stay here with him and he dumps me once he's out BC we actually don't click.

What Guys Said 5

• Go to college and start fresh. That relationship has bad new written all over it and like you said there are too many ifs involved. College isn't. Get your education on.

• you should say to him not us. Go talk to him.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqH21LEmfbQ
    ur title reminded me of this :D

• I think you should leave. Opportunities for a fresh start don't come along often so it'd be a shame to waste it, especially for a guy you're not sure about

• You should stay.

What Girls Said 1

• You should do whatever your mind and your gut dictate you to. I don't want to be responsible in affecting your decision. Weigh the pros and the cons carefully. Good luck in whatever decision you take!