My height let me down :(?

I used to dream about hooking-up with tall white girls. But I found out how beta I am when I couldn't even manage to get an Asian girl who's even shorter than me (about 5'4" while I am 5'6"). That's because there was a 6'1" ugly guy who also liked the girl. A friend told me the tall guy has better chance to win the girl due to his height.

This made me feel like a complete shit. I used to worry only about taller white girls and tall handsome guys. But now, I realize I also have to worry about short Asian girls and tall ugly guys.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Height doesn't matter much if the guy's hot. The so called "ugly guy" was probably much hotter than you let on 😜

• Other people have confirmed that my face is better. I don't know if he's that ugly, but others have said he is not handsome either.

• lol you're a pathetic self hater

• Holy fukkin chit brah.. 5'6.. I'm 5'9.. forget about smashing tall models brah, my friend is 5'0, want her? lmao

• Why must I forget about smashing tall models?

• Oh you don't, Tom Cruise is your height and he's still smashing HBB's. Unless you got some great facial aesthetics

• Life's tough...

What Guys Said 8

• it's all about confidence my friend, all about confidence.

It's true that many girls prefer taller guys, but one of the common reason for that is because they feel dominated by the height. Since you don't have the height, you just make it up with confidence. If you don't have high confidence then start building it.

When you are too confident, girls whether they are tall or short will easily fall for you.

Just to help you boost your confidence even more, check out this super short but also super confident guy and see how he works his way with girls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zI76q8BYP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5HFFm6KL4

• ill tell you one thing, your height won't be your downfall.

• Dude, being short and a dude is bad. Take it from me.. I'm like 5''4/5..
    It sucks. But I'd take your height any day. Keep at it though dude, you'll find a girl who is into that!

• dude 5'6" isn't short, just average-2-short... ughhhhh

• If a girl choose a talle guy over me, you can be sure he'll be seeing her next with a limp and a black eye--if I'm feeling mercifull.

• Okay... so I saw in your post you said you were also Asian. Well, to be honest, from what I have read and watched Asian girls in the west tend to stay away from Asian men if they don't already know them very well. She could also be white washed.

• Such is life, I've pretty much given up on the idea of attracting a girl I'm attracted to, I suggest you do something roughly the same and enjoy the other portions of life

• Why the fuck would I give up to attract girls?

• Just friendly advice from someone your height

• Fuck off!

• What race are you?

• Asian.

• How tall are you and what is your race?

• Im 5'10 and im white. I've dated tall blondes and burnettes. They didn't care. Plus when you have sex, they have long legs so they wrap them around you. It feels fucking awesome lol.