Girls, is eating roadkill a deal-breaker?

I only eat fresh roadkill.

• Yes
    75% (30)
  • No
    25% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I do think it would initially frazzle me. But if the man was good then I wouldn't care that he finds his meat in a non conventional place. And over time I would become ok with the idea.

And besides, that's less cruel than buying a cheeseburger. So, as a vegetarian, for moral reasons, I say go for it.

What Girls Said 10

• That's fucked up. Deal-breaker for sure.

• Yes, I wouldn't give you the time of day.

• Yes... lol.

• I've seriously met people before who eat roadkill. I met a girl once a few years ago who told me that she had tried roadkill sometimes. She was serious, and even described how to cook everything. And then my family met some adult people at a softball game who would take deer from the side of the road, bring it home, and then eat it.

• growing up, if we didn't hit it in the car on the way home, we didn't get supper that night... eating road kill is not a bad thing. When I was young, we actually had a cafe in the nearest town called the road kill grill, and their slogan was "you kill it, we grill it" great place, amazing food.

• Ewww yes it is a dealbreaker for me.

• yes ew why would anyone want to

• No thats amazing.
    Last roadkill i ate was a squirrel.

• But it shouldn't really count as roadkill because it was shot in my aunts backyard with a bb gub

• That would probably be a deal breaker for dating, yes.

• Can humans be considered roadkill too?