Girls, Are america girls really as easy as everyone says?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• western modern-day women are relatively easy

• But you're from the UK so I'd say they're about the same.

What Girls Said 12

• It depends completely. Don't put all females from the United States in the same category. No one is really "easy"... I realize you probably weren't trying to come across as offensive but sweetie good luck find a woman who is ACTUALLY easy.

• Not if the guy is ugly and brings no qualities such as personality I guess..

• Hahaha what if he's got a cheeky but kinda sensative type of personality thoo

• Did you just call me a moron?
      And no I do not speak Russian and I never said I did!

• Yes yes i did so u can't translate russain

• 1) How would you like it if someone made a negative generalization about your people? It shows a lack of sense.

2) No. It's not true. Some are and some aren't. Common sense. I'm beginning to see a trend here though.

Most non-Americans that I have met seems to generalize and make assumptions. And most of them are men. This is true in my experience, but not for every non-American male.

Do you see what I did there? It's called common sense.

• no they aren't, there are easy girls in every country but I would like to at least think they are the minority.

• Some are, some aren't. There is certainly a relaxed attitude about sex these days, though.

• The biggest flaw to your question is that you're not specific enough. In a general sense, no girls are not easy. We a are pain in the ass. Are we easy to get into bed, it really depends on the situation. All girls claim to have rules, or boundaries, but it really depends on the romance and situation at hand. I can honestly count the number of guys I've slept with on one hand, two of which did little work to get to the bedroom, one of which was a drunken mistake, and the 4th took him 7 years. If you want an honest answer, don't be so vague in your question.

• Are boys in the UK really as obnoxious as everyone says?

• No easier than girls in the uk honey.

• no I am an American girl and I can assure you I am not easy.

• Absolutely not.

• You can't generalise girls like this! Some girls are easy, some are not. Just like everywhere else!

You're falling for a stupid stereotype. Don't believe that guy from love actually if you know what I mean xx

• No we have standards too