So I like this guy but I think he is a fuck boy?

This make him seem like a fuck boy but he said he like me in another pic butbitnhad personal info and I really like him so should I still talk to him? He is on my soccer team and after this year I will not be forced to be around him but my parents and his want us together. I really like him I have since two years ago. he never told his friends bout liking me and only texts me at night
My name is Olivia by the way Andi am 12 turning 13 the 14th

• He is but stay with him
  • He is so forget him
  • He is not so stay with him
  • He is no but forget him

Most Helpful Girl

• He seems like your typical horny, curious preteen who tries (and in this case failed) to be charming when really, his agenda strictly includes TRYING TO GET IN YOUR PANTS. Trying to use you for practice so when the real girl comes along, he doesn't feel like a complete insecure, unaware, unskilled partner.
    Not only that, but the fact that he never told his friends about liking you and only texts you at night is another red flag. Firstly, if a guy really likes you then he will show pride in that! He will dote on you and brag about you to his friends. He'll want you to be around his friends so that they can tell him if he thinks you're good for him. Secondly, if he's only texting you at night, when he's got his little preteen, pubescent boners then that implies he's only interested in your presence at night time when he's horny.

He sounds like trouble. Stay away from him. There are better dudes.

What Guys Said 5

• I just got stupider reading that tripe. That was among the most retarded exchanges I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. This is what communication has been reduced to? I weep for today's up and coming generation. That kid sounds like a flippin retard.

• I can't take anything you say seriously cause you lied about your age, but he doesn't seem confident and is too scared to tell you how he feels, but boys are like that at that age so its hard to say.

• [ frivolous opinion on underage sex ]

• I am waiting but I'll mairage to get you fucking facts straight dumb ass

• That's the kind of guy that you're attracted to?

• Most Ghetto question i've ever seen xD

What Girls Said 1

• I'm confused lol. Your definition of a f*ckboy is different from my version.. Even little Waynes version. I thought a f*ckboy was known as a pssy ass b*tch. Or are you referring to the kind who screw people over to benefit themselves?