If someone consistently dates a certain type of person, would you believe them if they denied dating a person for that trait?

If you knew someone and they consistently dated people who had a similar trait would you believe that person if they claimed they weren't dating that person for that reason? An example would be a guy/girl consistently dating people who have high incomes, or ridiculously good looks (stereotypically), or any other reason. Please share any stories you have.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't believe them. Their choices would prove the opposite thing, so I'd be naive if I believed them.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Well I don't know if it's a placebo or something but I have dated 5 Italian girls in a row and I swear to god I didn't mean it! Haha it just happened that way and now everyone thinks I'm just into Italian girls but the fact is they were all just so fuckin hot mate xD

• I would believe it.

• No because I believe what people do not what they say that goes doubly so for women