Is it okay to date a girl 2 years younger?

She's 14 and I'm 16, she's liked me for a while and now I'm really starting to like her too. First time liking someone 2 years younger than me. Should I ask her out?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not that big of a difference. Go for it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• yeah sure it is, but I'm really sorry to say that i believe dating at that age mainly gives you a lesson to learn.. not a long lasting relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's totally fine you're both minors

0|1
    0|0
  • You should there's nothing wrong with the age difference lol

0|1
    0|0
  • there is nothing wrong with dating anyone 2 years younger or two years older so go for it dude

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for it, age is just a number, unless you're going to be a creepy stalker (which I kinda doubt).

0|0
    0|0
    • ''Age is just a number''... Not when those numbers will put you in jail dude xD

• Unless you're over 18 and she's not and you're trying to have sex with her, I don't think you've got a problemo

• No, I asked and she was really happy lol.

• It's absolutely fine! Go for it, ask her!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I think that's fine if you ask her out but I don't think you should date anyone younger than her. 2 years isn't that big of a difference at your age

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends, Where are you? If you're in a Country where the Legal age of consent is 16 (I. e Europe), Then, If you guys did anything sexual, And you're 16+ and she's not, You'll get put on a Sex Offenders Registry and shit like that, Which, Will probably fuck up your chances of ever getting a job.

If you're in a country where sex is legal at 18 tho, Then, Go for it, Minors dating Minors is cool rite?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me it is since that would make her only 20 years old and I'm cool with being with that age group.

0|0
    0|0