Guys, would you date a 21 year old virgin... like never had a boyfriend never been kissed? Like NOTHING?

Why or why not?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If they were emotionally mature, yeah why not. Virginity is not a big deal, don't let media or religion put pressure on you to 'keep' or 'loose' it, any guy (or girl) who makes a big deal of it is a tosser!

• She just hasn't found the right guy yet... or any that she wanted to give her time too... well, one guy... but, that's another story...

What Guys Said 20

• Sure I would if I was attracted to her. I have kissed and fooled around a little, but never gone all the way. If she was mature and knew what she wanted I would not mind at all

• Yes. Why would it matter if she never had a boyfriend or had been kissed? To me it wouldn't matter at all.

• Yes i would, id love to be the one to introduce a girl to all the joys of love so long as she would allow me to take the lead and be her guide, she'd never regret it either.

• Depends on the issue but most likely not. If she is a virgin at 21 she is most likely either really religious or is in some other way sexually repressed.

In addition virgins are more likely to want to "wait" for sex. Sex is a natural act and if you put a set time frame on it then it becomes more of negotiation

• Oh you bet but I think the real question would be would a 21 year old date me.

• I have found that most guys I'm attracted are a lot older then me! The guy I like now is 47...😳

• hahaha! Okay!! I see! :)

• OK well I tried :D

• Yes I would definitely date you. If my heart says I'm in love with you , then I I'm in love.

• I definitely would date her. I actually think it's cute that she's so innocent and inexperienced

• I would cause im 23 never kissed a girl or had a girlfriend

• No, not interested in innocence. It's way too much work.

• why not? its not like she is some kind of alien or something smh

• i dont see why not

• I wouldn't, no.

• None of those things matter. Of course many people would definitely date you

• hell yeah! then you guys can hang out and move into a more romantic relationship. every guy loves being able to be a girls first. then he gets to teach you some stuff and is the first person to have those experiences with you.

• I would, because I'm the same.

• yep that's not abnormal.

• If I find you interesting! why not! Virgin or not! For me, it does'nt matter!

• Would have nothing against it, unless she had a problem being with a guy who is over 25 and still single, never had a girlfriend.

• Sure i would i was 25 when i had first kiss and now 27 and still a virgin and proud of it :)

• If I found her attractive, yes.