How can I get myself a boyfriend? GUYS HELP

So, I have been told many of times I'm hot and I'm really gorgeous but I can never seem to land a boyfriend I always seem to be the rebound girl or just some really hot girl every guy wants but for some reason won't date...I don't get it at all may some guys please help me with this situation. How can I land a boyfriend?!

ok well how am I supposed to find these kind of guys because it really sucks to be a hot girl but get no guys...and I'm not a shy person at all I'm very friendly with people but not that kind of friendly just a nice good hearted person

Most Helpful Girl

• hi join the club, me my sister and my friend. I mean everyone says how hot we are, we get hit on all the time. but asked out? nope! totally understand you the rebound been there too. we kind of changed well recently lol started going out and just talking to guys, just go out and talk to them if you find them attractive we just have to make the move. we just had this convo hour ago with the guys we hung out now this is third time after meeting them, about how we never get asked out lol they said well you guys are pretty we kind of thought either a player, stuck up, pretty so will turn us down etc. I was shocked but we were nice! they said so, didn't get the feedback you guys liked us. well good thing we went for it and got their numbers! so best bet is show you are interested, and just asked to hang out if you sense he likes you, w/e forget hard to get rules w/e. if there is a guy you like now and you think he likes you I say you have to just make the move. or you will be the girl everyone looks at says she is pretty, but not the one that they would date just b.c. lots of guys are intimidated.

What Guys Said 6

• hmmm this doesn't make a lot of sense. Guess I would have to know your "personality" Sure great looks are bonus! :) but personality takes tops over any other quality in my book.

• If you want to find a good hearted and general guy who wants a legitimate relationship then I would head to church because that's where a lot of guys who have morals and values are and will know how to treat you.

Good Luck

• Try dating people who have common interests. It's much more important than looks. Eye contact is everything.. Also be aggressive shyness gets you no where...Go out and get a guy close to your own age too...

• Make sure you show interest in guys you like. Shy guys (like me) will just float near you indefinitely if they think you're not particularly interested. If you like someone, show it! Tell them, even better (since some of us are not good with physical cues). Beyond that, I see no reason why guys wouldn't date you.

• Play hard to get. Honestly playing hard to get is a huge turn on for me and definitely I feel is worth the wait. This indicates to all boy's you mean business and under no circumstances are you easy. A real guy will take this into mind and see you are in it for the long run. As far as evrything else, you're doing a great job keep it up, Good Luck.

• idk same reason I don't have a girl?

What Girls Said 0