Girls, holding hands on the first date?

What are your thoughts? Do you like it, or do you loathe it? Do you hope for it?

• Yay!
    63% (27)
  • Nay...
    37% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if there's insane chemistry. Usually not on the first dates for me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Nope, I don't know you well enough for that. I'd rather have sex than do something couple-y like that.

0|0
    1|1
  • Holding hands is not for the first date. Not for me anyways. It seems a bit too intimate for a first date. Thats just me though. Other girls probably won't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said yes but it depends on how I feel about you. I may like you and it will make me feel more comfortable and connected with you or I will need to feel those things first before I will let you. But since usually I sorta am interested in the guys from the get go most likely I'd like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like holding hands in general. Too sweaty. I prefer to hold the inside of your elbow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it, even if there was no chemistry lol. Unless if I'm completely uninterested than I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends how well the date is going if it's horrible no i dont want to hold hands but if it's amazing of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, if I like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends how the date's going, but yeah I'd be open to it

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really like him then I wouldn't mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how you both feel about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It's simple and not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really really really like that guy, yeah. If not, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the guy...

0|0
    0|0
  • If there is an obvious connection. and if her body language kind of shows the connection u can. If not it would be awkward.

U could also ask her if she minds holding hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not that's always romantic but... Check her body language first maybe she's not into that

0|0
    0|0