Guys, are you attracted to girly girls?

I love to change up my look and I realize guys love it when I wear skirts, dresses and heels. I also notice that they treat me like a lady because of this... if you're a guy and you had to choose only one female from a bunch with great personalities would you rather go for the girly girl?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• uh yeah that's what the majority like just like how chicks like masculine men most of them.

What Guys Said 17

• Well looking/dressing feminine is completely different than acting feminine. For example some girls are gorgeous but really down to go out hiking, sports or do activities in which they would get real dirty. Girls with tomboyish personalities can still look and act very feminine as well.

• I like girly girls, but I would rather have an adventurer or one who is not afraid to get dirty because I am an outdoors man and do not intend to change. If a girly girl can do those things then sure :)

• Hmm it depends on how well dressed you are when you are being feminine. Heels+Skirt will strongly put you into the top-ten list but tight fitting pants and shirts that show off your curves also have their places.

• skirts dresses and heels sound like magic. i wish more girls would be girls!! i would go for the girly girl most definitely - also depends on what the other girls look like, to weigh up all options. but girly girl would get more attention because of legs, skirt, heels etc.

• No, I like a girl in tank top and shorts, ready to hit the trail (or fool around in the mud). Frilly, froofy, lacy crap isn't needed by a pretty girl.

And heels are just a moronic invention.

• Yes. I like women to be feminine.

• I like the humble, slightly nerdy girl

• I very much am.

• I hate girly girls. Blegh... too typical.

• This is very natural for a guy.

• ******** yes.

• Yes definitely.

• no thanks. They're too annoying and silly.

• I honestly could go either way, it's good to have a broad personality. But, I love both.

• Fuck no stuck up girly girls piss me off id rather talk to an intelligent tomboy

• Most likely

• Yes please!