Should I tell a guy I like that for the second date?

I will dress sexy like the first time we hang out and in that first time he liked the way I was dressed and look? Or could it be too forward to say that bluntly

Should I mention the guy that for the second date which is my turn to invite could be for his upcoming bday?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that would be too forward for you to say. If he is planning the date you need to dress according to the activity otherwise it will be awkward if you dress sexy and you end up going to the zoo

• We had plan to go to the movies the first time but we could not do it so this time i was the one suggesting movies and he agreed. I did not dressed slutty the first time. He just like the style I was wearing and the colors. I was wearing jeans some nude color shoes with a small heel, and a red t shirt and wearing make up

• Maybe leave it as a surprise

• Yeah that's not something you tell the person you just show up and see what each of you are wearing when you see each other.

What Guys Said 3

• it would be much appreciated you took the time to plan a date. No it wouldn't feel too blunt, it would feel refreshing to the guy. just be sure to pick something that is unisex (includes going to ballet, shopping, spa) and not too girly ( going to a chick flick)

• We are going to the movies. We both like movies anyway. We had plan to go to the movies the first time but we could not do it so this time i was the one suggesting movies and he agreed. I did not dressed slutty the first time. He just like the style I was wearing and the colors. I was wearing jeans some nude color shoes with a small heel, and a red t shirt and wearing make up

• cool cool, hopefully you have something planned after the movie, go to a place you like not love just in case you , you guys end in anger. Sounds sexy to me, no need to overdress up for a casual date.

• It does not hurt to be conservative in the way that you dress. If you want to get naked with him later that is done easily. :-)
    Sexy, but not slutty and always classy will always find favour with a man.

• I did not dressed slutty the first time. He just like the style I was wearing and the colors. I was wearing jeans some nude color shoes with a small heel, and a red t shirt and wearing make up

• yeah sure if he liked it

• i didn't say u dressed slutty... i just said if he liked what ur wearing n u were fine with it (which i assume u were) then u can wear it again...

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't tell him, I'd just do it.