How do relationships in today world establish they are exclusive?

Two months ago I started dating this guy. I see him once a week and we would occasionally talk through the week. And a month in he asked me if used social media. The next day he asked me if I wanted to share on facebook we were dating. I told him I wasn't ready for it. I was enjoying getting to know him. and wanted to know more. Also, getting older I feel like people put to much weight in what Facebook is. Another month has gone by, aND I want it known that I like him and that I only want to date him and be with him. I asked him if he remebered asking me that question. He said yes, and asked if I wanted to add it to face now. I said yes. I like the way things are and how they are moving, slow. It is the first time he has added a relationship on face, and I wonder how big of a deal or not this is for him and what it means. Because I was already feeling this way before I asked him if he remebered what he asked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nowadays, I think social media plays a significant role in many lives. For some on the other hand, a label on FB doesn't mean exclusivity, others, it's a declaration to all who can see. I think many are inclined to find it necessary, if not important to have a relationship status on social media-- but it doesn't have to be. It's really a matter of, do you care if others know your personal life, or is it between you and your significant other. No right or wrong answer really; it's not something to overthink.

What Guys Said 2

• It's called marriage.

• Until you're straightforward with him about are you guys exclusive, all you're doing is assuming

What Girls Said 0