Guys, Should I call him tonight?

I had been talking to this guy for a while and I said that the only reason he wanted me to talk to him was for nudes. He hasn't talked to me since and I've been texting him so much saying I'm sorry but still nothing. should I call him tonight because I can't stop crying and he's literally my only companion.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• You could send him a nude. Then he could prove to you the falsehood of your statement.

Anyway, don't be clingy. Wait 4 or 5 days. A quiet apology is good. Then ask him to meet your for lunch or coffee. The way to sell the apology is to say your were mostly kidding. "Do you forgive me?" Most likely his white knightnes will kick in and he will say yes. Then don't be such a condescending princess anymore. Try to build real rapport.

What Guys Said 4

• What was the context that you said it in?

• You probably either hurt his feelings. I haven't had this problem before I make jokes about nudes but never really mean it, so maybe you should call him and tell him it was just a joke.

• Yess, call him. Don't worry too much.

• Fuck with him