I'm about to lose my shit?

Okay where do I start well I found out that I get talked about all the time not in a good way my bro is going to the movies with this girl that they barely started talking and want to meet so I asked the girl I like and as I thought she would she said no so that wasn't going good already and I said I'm not gonna be a 3rd wheel on it cuz no one else is gonna go becids them and he's like your a pussy and I was like how he said I'm gonna tell her I said fuckin go ahead so he did then went to get a drink and I read the text and she's like why are we talking about the john thing again and that she has a lot of friends that would go but not with the john so I told him to fuck off and left and just got back home he lives on the other side of town not to mention I don't have a good relationship with my parents my dad cares about me but he's a grump and my mom don't give a damn about me and started to freed out on me for comeing homw so late and I was crying on the way home cuz I can't believe a girl that's never seen me is already talking shit about me and my bro lets her and my mom don't even ask me why I've been crying or nothing just yell at me so I'm supposed to live at my dads for the summer and for some reason on the way home I decided to text the girl I like and ask if she would care if I died and she said yeah but I thought I would feel better about hearing that but it only makes me feel worse and I don't know how much more I can take I'm 14 and I never have even accidentally touched a girls hand or anything and I don't know why I've done everything changed my personality a bit changed that way I look got buff like everything and I still can't get a girl or anything at all I just feel like hideing under a rock and people say stuff about voices in there head and I use to be like oh yeahhh but I keep hearing shit seeing shit and stuff like that I am haunted it's not scary and not my house just me every where I go it's haunted and I can see some Weird shit sometimes and hear weird shit

But now it's like 10 voices saying do it do it do it because I am thinking about shooting myself I won't but I am thinking about it and i just don't know what to do I can't see a counselor bacause I don't trust my mom or dad to even know the fact I need one I just feel like I'm a monster or something and I should die like a freak or something

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey honey, i'm not going to say it's going to be ok, cause I hate when people say that to me. But first of all, most of us have stupid brothers, trust me 2 in mine. But also, if I was you I'd talk to my mom about why I was home late and try to get some understanding in her head, maybe she was worried, parents yell when their worried. Plus if she doesn't understand, you get a whole summer with your dad who you said loves you, maybe you can even get him out of the grump funk! And sometimes parents say stuff they don't mean, but they should always be able to love you in some way. And just remember, dying is never the answer, I'll tell you, I lost 2 great friends in tragic deaths. And that takes a toll on me mostly everyday, but I have a small support group. Maybe that's what you need, someone to just hear you out and your troubles. It will get better sweet heart, and that girl who talked about you? Don't pay her any mind, girls like her are shallow and conceited and most likely have they're own skeletons! I hope this helped

And if you ever need to talk, I'm here and so many other nice people on here! 💕

~Sincerly Jude.

• But she don't care I was late she was pissed bacause I disnt feed the dogs and didn't do dishes but she never calls me she never says she's proud of me or anything but my brother he touches a pencle in the summer and he gets whatever ha wants and my mom always says he's the favorite right in front of me like I'm no one understands I'm sick of being treated like no one and if I was to say to my mom I need to go to the council era she would laugh in my face And my dad would say nah your just fine I mean I live in a closet that they turned into a bed room so the other bed room is a closet I don't even get upset when myom says stuff about me cuz I'm just so use to it or anyone else and most the reason I don't get close to girls is my mom I'm scared they will act just lik her

• Not every girl is going to be like her hun, and I have a dad who thinks my brothers are the favorites and that a girl is weak. But you know what, the good part about not being the favorite? You can prove them wrong, I'd look up youth support groups or someone to actually help you one in person, cause that always helps.

What Girls Said 5

• ... Okay first off, learn to create complete sentences. You have far too many run-on sentences and that was a pain in the ass to read. You need to learn how to grow thick skin and stop giving a shit about what people think and say about you. The only think that should matter is how you think of yourself. If you cannot develop thick skin, you will get hurt all of the time, and that isn't how one should live life. Loving yourself comes from within, you cannot rely on other people to provide you with it. You need to calm down. As for seeing strange paranormal things (I don't know if you have been taking drugs or not) but if you stop focusing on these things that you hear and see, it eventually goes away.

• Okay well personally I think its probably your confidence level. Your confidence radiates off of you its like aurora or something and yours I'd have to say is pretty low. Girls or people in general are attracted to a confident person no matter if they are big, small, short, tall, ugly, gorgeous, buff or wimpy. I've seen just about every type of guy and girl score any person they want as long as they were confident in themselves. Even when they were ugly af and I couldn't understand why they got this sexy person but uk yeah all about the self esteem. Radiates. So hey fuck them, all of those people, start over with yourself and focus only on you and your self esteem. I had low self esteem but I would go to the mirror and say this to myself" dayum bae u kno u sexy right? ye ofc u do u toooooo perf for these basic ass hoes" and it'll get me through the day lol try it

• I did do that this moring actual but then I said jokeingly that I was like I'm sexey to that girl just joking and she's like do you even own a mirror and there it all went my day got worse from there

• Yeah makes sense and I don't know I told her to fuck off yesterday and I don't know all this shit keeps getting worse and worse every day I don't know What imma do

• Relax if you want things to change then you have to change them it is your life and only you control it only you control who does what and where in YOUR life. It can only go up hill from there right? Once you gain control of everything you want in your life it can only go up hill because it'll be you who's making the decisions. And you know what? You will most definitely have me to confide into I'm here for ya pal and I want things to get better for you

• Contact a suicide hotline. This is not the place to seek help. Call a hotline, talk to a counselor at school and you will be provided with the assistance you need.

• Not in school it's summer and I'm not gonna call them this is the only place I trust to put it on so fuck it I guess

• You can make it. Literally, I've been through the ringer. I had a shitty childhood, I was bullied. It's up to you to do something. Why does it matter if these people talk shit? If they're shit talkers, they aren't good people, therefore, why value what they say? What will killing yourself do? It's a cowards way out. You can become strong from this, I had no choice, I had to. I moved out as a teen because of it. If you give up and refuse to do anything, then you will be screwed. I hate to say it but you have to find it in your heart to reach out for the right help. If your parents are neglecting you, call CPS. If you have suicidal thoughts, call a hotline. If your friends treat you like shit, find new friends. It's all you can do, either that, or deal with it.

• That's it I'm a cowerd tho I'm sick of having hope it just gets worse and worse everyday

• Trust me, in one week, none of this will matter

• I don't know if I will last a week I think I'm gonna go crazy like literately

• Why don't you do something you love right now so that you dont have to think about it for a while. It is perfectly normal to feel angry for a few minutes to an hour. But you need to distract yourself for that period of time until you have a clear head in how to deal with things.

• Okay first of all do not shoot yourself, it's not worth it. If you can't talk to your parents or a friend try praying just talk to God. Do you have another family member who you can talk to?

What Guys Said 1

• Why can't people seem to grasp the concept of using Paragraphs -_-. You see dude, If you put that with paragraphs, I'd have read all that in about 30 seconds, And would have been able to help you.

But, Looking at that massive wall of text, I cba reading it, It hurts my eyes. Basically, Your 14, The first line says shit to do with a Girl. So yeah, Dont worry about it. In a couple weeks time, This will all mean fuckin nothin.