Can a guy ever be interested in a women with a failed marriage and 2 kids?

I'm recently separated and I would like to meet someone else one day. Have I got too much baggage

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry to hear that 😞. Wow, you're still so young and have so much life in you! Why not just WAIT? I know that it sounds like the hardest thing in the world right now but it will help you to heal all of the wounds. I don't know how long it's been since you've separated from your spouse, but it sounds like it hasn't been so long and a rebound will not heal the wounds. A rebound will put a bandage on the real problem that you're still so hurt that your marriage is coming to an end. Of course you can always find love and I don't feel like you'll be alone for much longer, but take these next few months to HEAL and focus on your children. They will be confused if you bring another guy around. Who knows? Maybe your husband WILL come back. Anything is possible. I do beleive that some casual dating and flirting is okay, but nothing too serious right now. Yes, some men do not care about that, especially if he is in a similar position. There's a lot of single dads out there 😉. Keep your head up!

What Guys Said 19

• possible.
    ...

• Way to much baggage for me. If im going to marry a women them it will be both of our first marriage amd if im going to have a family it will be my family not some other guys.

• Well technically you do have two other mouths to feed. So some people might not be interested as a result.

• well its certainly possible. For me though, i'd be hesitant. It's hard for you to compete with a girl who has no kids and no divorce. That would be my preference when it comes to women when looking for marriage, and for a lot of guys thats really what it comes down to. Though i see a lot of guys out there who are super keen on taking care of other peoples kids sooo

• The problem with the failed marriages is not a problem. The baggage makes me think.
    Depends on how old the kids are, are they ever going to be able to see me as a foster father in a proper way. If the kids have no genuine connection with me then I would not want to give financial support or play as a "father" role at all (which is obviously hardly doable).

• Right now i wouldn't, i am not ready to have kids yet.
    Once i finished working on myself and i become who i want to be i wouldn't have a problem with it.

• If you were not the source of the failed marriage then yeah.
    Or if you were, then you have to show that you have "really" changed (for the better).

• When I really like a woman, I don't pay heed to her past at all. Having kids should never be considered as a baggage.

• My sister is facing the same challenge (plus a little extra), so I certainly hope so! 😊

• Some guy might be. I sure aren't.

• Oh yeah, definitely possible! Divorced with kids isn't a dating death sentence. :)

• Eh... not for me I'm afraid.

• yeah i dont have problem with it !!

• Of course you could find men who divorced ex wife.

• Absolutely, a failed marriage and 2 kids shouldn't be a deal breaker if he really likes you

• nope! as girls do not interested in not good looking guys why should i interested in you?

• i don't think i would. i want to have kids some day but they have to be my own offspring. i also don't plan on getting married myself so even if you met me and i was interested in you it probably wouldn't be a permanent thing. damn, you have all that baggage and you're only 25?

• phew my arms got tired just listening to all that baggage. good luck!

• No it doesn't sound like it's you' re fault still relationship material. The kids may be hard to handle though for inexperienced guys.

What Girls Said 14

• it will be harder to find someone for sure, but there are enough good, strong men out there who will not turn you down because you are divorced with 2 kids.
    It depends mostly on you and how you deal with it yourself.
    Like, are you over the divorce and have you learned from your mistakes? Do you have your life in order and are managing to make a living while being a good parent? I think, as long as you are OK with yourself and are moving forward, no man should see you as a complication or too much baggage.

• So? I know girls with multiple baby daddies and STDs that guys are interested in. And not just wanna fuck but actually wanna wife and date.

You just need to have confidence and not be down on yourself. You are wife material it just didn't work out so look at it that way. Once upon a time you had a guy so enthralled by you that he put a ring on it. And if you can get one guy to go crazy you can get a lot of em to do it.

• There are many separated families now. I'm positive there is a guy out there thinking the same thing, but even if he doesn't have kids there are still men out there who aren't so crazy as to have a massive problem with it. To me, if a guy had kids that wouldn't put me off. My ex had kids.

• Of course men will be interested in you.

Some men may shy away from the responsibility they associate with kids.

But, honestly, if you're a good person then you have nothing to worry about.

I'm wishing you the best.

• You're basically my mother.. Guys are still interested in her... That is until i try running them off

• Sure - if it's the right, mature guy.

• I would recommend looking for someone with the same type of baggage..

• You need to have confidence, believe that you deserve the best:)

• You'd have to be really attractive.

• you never know until you try

• Yeah, it's possible

• Yes of course, many men will still be interested.

• 2 type of guys would be interested.

1. Guys who just want to get laid and won't take you seriously

Or
    2. Guys with baggage too.

• My cousin who is 25 just married a 40 year old man with 3 kids from a previous marriage so I don't see why you can't find someone.