This Is Going To Be 3rd Date Of My life.. How to Dress?

I'm 29 and still very much single. On this platform, I have heard from lots of users that I should now look forward to get settled and blah blah... I will be old very soon, won't have any support and these kinds of suggestions.

Now, I'm going to have my 3rd date soon. Soon I got that replies, I started dating with my fellow employee and with a friends as well. Now it’s going to be my third date. In both previous one, I didn’t have a positive reply. I think I was formal with them. Dressed like a prom night or kind of something like that to build attraction but didn’t work. Now what I’m thinking is to go casually.

I need you guys to help me out what should I wear this time.

Well I will definitely wear leather jacket from Fjackets so choose the best one from there. You can decide the rest for me. Girls I need your replies.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Dress according to the place.

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly just wear something that you are most comfortable with. Just a casual dress would do if you are a person who feels comfortable in them.

• What you wear depends on the place you're going.

For most occasions a pair of jeans with a cute top and heels will do.

• Maybe wear a leather jacket with skinny jeans and a tank top with heel boots.