Girls, How do you act/behave around a dude like this?

So Girls... When you meet a Random dude for the first time and you find him sexually attractive. How do you act around him when striking up a conversation? Anything in particular you would do?

Your opinion on this ;)

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd pay attention to whether or not he is responsive to me (showing signs of interest) and if he is i'll flirt.

• Thanks:) How would you flirt?

• Lots of different ways depending on the type of guy I perceive him to be. If he appears very confident then i'll play on that and challenge him a little bit. Conversationally i'll create some kind of slight tension with a lot of eye contact, occasional touching (but he'd have to touch first). If there's other people there i'll attempt to get a conversation going between us or be bias to what he has to say. I'll have my body turned towards him. If he's shy (not that I go for shy guys) or seems a little bit intimidated, i'll take my time with him and his verbal errors, i'll make an effort to have a good conversation with him. Flirt more lightly, seem genuinely interested in all he has to say.
      I know body language very well I also studied psychology so I use that to both read and respond to the guy i'm interested in/interested in me.

• Your answer is well concise and informative :) No wonder you are a psychology student !!

What Girls Said 5

• I would maintain eye contact when being introduced. I have a habit of playing with my hair as well as smiling and laughing more. When shy (which is often) I'd avert my gaze more than I should. Lots of subconscious body language that my boyfriend pointed out. 😆

• Thanks:) Just one question please :

If say there are 2 guys (A and B ) standing next to each other who are friends. You look at A when he is not looking at you , but when A makes eye contact with you , you look somewhere else. With guy B , when he looks at you, you make direct eye contact with him.

Why would you act in such a way with both of the Random guys?

• I don't think it would be on purpose. My response is typically absent-minded. When someone catches my gaze automatically, I'm more likely to smile in acknowledgement. If someone catches me staring (guy A) even for a moment, it's somewhat embarrassing.
      Hope that answers your question.

• fair enough :) So are you attracted to A or B or both or neither?

• I'd talk more than I normally would and there would be the occasional stutter if he is beyond gorgeous

• Thanks:) Why do group of girls tease a Random guy playfully, but when a girl from the group is talking to the Random guy by herself she acts quiet and nervous?

• Probably to get a guy out of his comfort zone or perhaps if a girl is interested in a guy I don't know

• If you were sexually attracted to a random guy and wanted casual sex (not saying you are) how would you hint to him or let him know?

• I would talk more than usual. I would try to know him better.

• Thanks:) Just one question please :

• It depends on how I perceive those guys. If they are intimidating, I look away. Or if I think they're out of my league. If I want to tease them, I'll look them straight into their eyes.

• I act as normal as possible. Which for me involves a lot of jokes, sarcasm and smart-arse comments. And a little bit meaningful conversation of course.

• Thanks:) Just one question please :

• I'd act just like always, hopefully he'd be starting the conversation though because I don't think I'd ever go up to a man and try to start a conversation. 😂

• Thanks:) Just one question please :

• Thanks:) From your personal experience would you fancy Guy A or Guy B from the situation given?

• Definetly guy B because he's making direct eye contact and trying to make it happen, not just on accident. I don't know about some girls but that's kind of a turn on for me.